Day One (“Company” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
You agree that by accessing you represent that you are at least 21 years old and that you are legally able to enter into this agreement.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website drinkdayone.com (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 21
Our Website is not intended for anyone under 21 years of age. Moreover, no one under age 21 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. If you are under 21, do not use or provide any information on this Website. Indeed, you should not even be reading this so please exit the Website immediately and we’ll look forward to seeing you again in 21 years minus your age plus your age! (Genius!) However, in the event we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 21, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 21, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as e-mail address (“personal information”);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as internet protocol (IP) address, browsing history, preferences, and/or predispositions; and
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes your email address provided at the time of subscribing to our optional newsletter; street name, city, and zip code provided at the time of searching for where our brands are sold or our nearest retail location in proximity to the geolocation submitted.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we ask you to voluntarily complete for research purposes.
- Your search queries on the Website.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is only statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Day One’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Day One about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Day One, our customers, or others.
CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your email address used by the Company to promote our own products or services, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com. If we have sent you a promotional email or newsletter, you may unsubscribe by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the email.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see Your California Privacy Rights immediately below for more information.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit CCPA PRIVACY NOTICE FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.